Privacy | Terms Of Service
The use of studiologiconline.com, remote support and auxiliary media whether text, photo, video or audio, (“Services”) are subject to our Terms of Service (TOS).
By accessing and using this website and Services you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept the terms herein, your option is to not use our website and Services.
We recognize the importance of protecting your online privacy, and want to help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us.
When you visit this website you may provide us with two types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis.
- Website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and other visitors browse our site.
1. Personal Information You Knowingly Choose to Provide
Personal information such as your Name and Email Address may be required to contact us via the Contact Form on this site.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
2. Computer Generated Website User Information
Cookies and our web server’s log files allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our site, and also calculate which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our website and better serve our visitors.
It is important to note that cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you, and we do not intentionally store any personal information that your browser provided to us in your cookies.
Your IP address is used every time your computer is connected to the web.
IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data (known as traffic data).
How Do We Use Information That You Give Us?
Generally, we use personal information for the purpose of (a) providing the products and services you requested, (b) monitoring the use of our site, (c) business marketing, (d) improving our content, (e) customizing our website, and for other lawful purposes.
These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs. Additionally, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis.
Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with any parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable.
You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these notices by unsubscribing from Services.
Registration and Use of Passwords
To access member pages of this website, you will need to register a username and password, which you will receive through our website registration process.
It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account.
You agree to notify studiologiconline.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Remember: Information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure, and studiologiconline.com cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from this website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information.
studiologiconline.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failure to protect your password or account information.
By using our site and Services, you hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- studiologiconline.com reserves the right to refuse registration access to any individual or organization at any time.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any form provided by studiologiconline.com.
- To maintain and promptly update the information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If studiologiconline.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is misleading, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to, and use of, this website and “Services”.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law studiologiconline.com will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the site and Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage.
studiologiconline.com expressly disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions or conduct of any third-party user of this website or any advertiser or sponsor of the website.
Under no circumstances shall studiologiconline.com, including its writers and editors, be liable for any injury, loss, damage (including special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) or expense arising in any manner whatsoever from (a) the acts, omissions or conduct of any third-party user; and (b) any use or inability to use any materials, software, content, goods or services located at or made available at any web site linked to or from this website.
If you decide to access or use any linked web site or content, materials, software, goods or services from a web site linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You hereby release studiologiconline.com – its writers, editors, officers, directors, employees, agents and their respective successors and assigns, from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available through this website or by third parties through this website.
Links (Outbound and Inbound)
studiologiconline.com may contain links to third-party web sites. Some may be affiliate links and are not an endorsement of any product, service, person, business, or website.
Affiliate links do not imply that studiologiconline.com or any of our affiliates sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of studiologiconline.com or any of our affiliates.
studiologiconline.com is not responsible for the content of any third-party web site, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party web site including, without limitation
- Any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, suitability of any content on any third-party web site
- Any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods or services located at or made available through such third-party web sites;
- Any representation or warranty that the operation of the third-party web sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects or errors in such third-party websites will be corrected or that such third-party websites will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
While studiologiconline.com does encourage links to this website, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party web site which:
- Contains, posts or transmits any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of studiologiconline.com.
- Contains posts or transmits any media or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, which could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons.
- Contains posts or transmits any information, software or other media which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including media which is an invasion of privacy, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
studiologiconline.com reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to this website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the aforementioned nature, at any time. You agree to remove any link you may have to this website upon the request of studiologiconline.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless studiologiconline.com and its writers, editors, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and their respective successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses whatsoever, including, without limitation, legal fees and disbursements resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Your access, use or inability to access or use the studiologiconline.com website or Services, or other content to which the studiologiconline.com website is, or may be linked to from time to time.
- Your use of, reliance on, publication, communication or distribution, uploading or downloading of anything on or from the studiologiconline.com website.
- Your violation of any law or regulation.
All media displayed or otherwise accessible through this website, including text, images, photographs, illustrations, software, computer code, and the site itself, are protected by United States copyright.
Any use, reproduction, modification, alteration, public performance or display, uploading or posting onto the internet ( including placing on another website ), transmission, redistribution or other exploitation of this website or of any content, whether in whole or in part, other than expressly set out herein, is prohibited without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Legal Authorities
We may be forced to disclose information when legally mandated to do so.
We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our TOS, or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
About Other Web Sites Linked to studiologiconline.com
We are not responsible for the practices employed by external sites linked to or from our Web site, or the information or content contained therein.
Frequently, links to other Web sites are provided here solely as pointers to additional information on topics that may be useful to the users of our site.
Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including sites which have a link on our website, is subject to that external site’s own rules, terms, and policies.
studiologiconline.com allows visitors to unsubscribe (Opt-Out) so that they will not receive future communications from us. After you unsubscribe, we will discontinue sending future messages as quickly as technically possible.
We will post any TOS and Privacy changes here on this page, so be sure to check back periodically.
studiologiconline.com reserves the right to add, delete or modify any part of the above TOS, at any time and without further notice.